Our practice nurses have a wealth of experience and professional skills between them. Nurse appointments are often more appropriate than doctor appointments for the following things:
1. Minor illness such as urinary tract infections, sore throat, ear and eye infections, sinusitis, cough, diarrhoea & vomiting, fever, rashes, sore eyes, constipation, hay fever.
2. Minor injuries such as burns, sprains and minor head injuries
3. Wound care and suture removal
4. Women's health such as general contraception, emergency contraception, vaginal discharge, sexual health screening and cervical smears
5. Travel immunisation
6. Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
7. Diabetic care
Please arrange appointments by phoning reception 01223 651020. Nurse appointments are not available for on-line booking because we need to ensure that you are given an appointment of the correct length.